Sponsors can prove very valuable to your congress; after all, the presence of the medical and pharmaceutical industry allows participants to discover new products and services. Additionally, sponsors can sometimes bring with them interesting speakers and PR-opportunities. Sponsors also provide an extra revenue source on top of the income from participant fees, thus making you less vulnerable financially. We are only too happy to support and guide you in raising sponsorship for your event.
Information fairs or trade exhibitions provide an excellent platform for business relations to network and showcase their products. Besides, they often generate earnings (exhibition stand hire) that can go towards your event’s budget. Congress Care will gladly advise and guide you in the set-up and organisation of your trade exhibition or information fair.
Get the Most Out of Your Event
We understand exactly what you are looking for and will make your event a success.
What We Do:
- Analyse and advise on earnings, pricing and facilities
- Draw up sponsor plan, taking into account rules and regulations, like EFPIA
- Compile sponsor prospectus
- Acquisition through active personal approach
- Design trade exhibition floor plan
- Send out invitations to potential exhibitors
- Invoicing and collection of sponsorship monies
- Sales and stand layout
- Gather technical information concerning stand construction, layout, etc.
- Communication and coordination with exhibitors
- On-site technical work and coordination (stand construction and dismantling)
- Financial administration and secretariat
- Coordination of sponsored sections
- Deal with business related aspects and contracts